Now that I’ve kicked things off with my two new poems, after a long verbally creative hiatus…
I can’t belieeeeeve how much has happened since I last posted. It has been years, literally. Pertinent points:
* Google Blogger arrived and terminally funked up my blog. I gave up on it for a while. (.. i.e. until now.)
* VegWeb, and veganism!
* Someone asked me to marry him, and someone else asked me out; in that order. I said no, and yes; in that order. The former was over a year ago; the latter, a few days ago.
* I moved back home to Christchurch.
* I became obsessed with taking photos of my lovely vegan food, and discovered the macro button on my camera.
* I found WordPress, and founded my food blog. (I also rescued this old personal/poetry blog, with the help of WP, which let me drag its carcass out of the ruins of Google-Blogger.)
* Within the last few days, I wrote two poems; the first time I’ve been able to express myself this way in soooooo many months. There was one other poem during last spring, but I lost it! o_O
It’s good to be back.